Spotlight on UK Street Arts:
Internationales Straßentheater Festival Holzminden
2 – 4 June 2017
XTRAX is teaming with Festival Holzminden to cast a light on UK street arts.
Internationales Straßentheater Festival Holzminden is one of Germany’s leading street arts festivals with a strong reputation across Europe for presenting the very latest outdoor work. XTRAX have been invited by the festival organisers to host a very special professionals programme with a view to giving a small taste of UK outdoor arts. Four high-profile UK companies have been programmed by the festival and we will be hosting a special spotlight event: 5 UK companies will also pitch their projects to festival delegates, alongside brand new projects from German artists. We will also be hosting networking events designed to fuel relationship-building between UK artists and European promoters.
UK companies include:
- Tilted Productions
- Whalley Range All Stars
Festival highlights include;
- 14 artists/companies (selected from 144 applications)
- 1 premiere and 2 german premieres
- 50 performances over 3 days
- 3 large-scale outdoor productions
- Artists from Belgium, France, UK, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, German – including: Theater Titanick (DE) & Teatro So (DE & PT)
- A family friendly programme
For more information about the Internationales Straßentheater Festival Holzminden