Tête-à-Tête Festival, Rastatt, Germany
XTRAX is working with Rastatt’s International Street Arts Festival, tête-à-tête, 24th-29th May 2016 in Germany, to create a Spotlight on UK Street Arts.
This collaboration is designed to promote UK Street Arts in Germany, and broker relationships between UK and German outdoor promoters and artists.
This project includes opportunities for outdoor promoters, event organisers and other industry professionals to enjoy a rich programme including:
- 47 companies from 11 countries, including 19 premieres*
- Shows by UK companies: Mimbre, Eric MacLennan, Plunge Boom, Ramshacklicious, Stefano di Renzo, Southpaw Dance Company and Avanti Display
- X-Site, a dedicated professional event on Friday 27th May for promoters and artists to meet and network
- Presentations from UK companies Acrojou, Artizani, NoFit State / Motionhouse, Stopgap Dance Company and Tangled Feet
- Presentations from German companies The Bombastics, Ariane & Roxana, Theater Titanick, DUNDU, Silent Rocco & Miss Walker and Natalie Reckert
- Breakfast meetings and many opportunities to meet and network with a number of artists and festival programmers from across Europe
- Voodoo Petrol Club, an exclusive after show circus bar for artists, promoters and Street Arts professionals, open from night until dawn
This is a fantastic opportunity for any UK and international programmer interested in learning more about the German Street Arts sector and seeing outdoor work from 40+ companies from across Europe. We expect a number of Festival Directors from Germany, as well as industry professionals and representatives from the German Street Arts Network “Bundesverband” (similar to ISAN) to attend the festival providing an opportunity to learn more about the German outdoor festival sector.
For further information about the event, please contact Anaïs Biaux - [email protected]
Please note: We cannot offer any financial support towards your travel expenses or accommodation, but the festival will offer hotel rooms at a subsided rate (approx. 70€ per night) and an opportunity to eat with other promoters and artists for 20€ per day including lunch and dinner. We can also help you find the best travel options.
6 days // 47 groups // 300 shows // 11 nations // 20 premieres
15ft6, 3B Siebdruck, Actic, Avanti Display*, becapella, BKA – Brutstätte, Kultur und Anmut, Cía Toti Toronell/Laitrum Teatre, Cie Chemins de Terre*, Cie Ea Eo*, Cie Defracto*, Cie P’tit Bras*, Claudia Schnürer, De Stijle Want, Delinus, Delta Q, Deux sans Trois, Eric MacLennan*, Exoot, Fraser Hooper*, Joan Català, Julian Bellini, La Bella Tour, Le Cirque du Platzak, Leo Bassi, Levend Lijf*, Matthias Romir, Meandertaal*, Mimbre*, Muzikanty*, Pieter Post, Plunge Boom, Pol & Freddy, Ramshacklicious*, Silent Rocco & Miss Walker*, Southpaw Dance Company, Stefano di Renzo, Stefan Sing & Cristiana Casadio, Stichting KEI, Swoolish Garage, Theater Gajes, Theater Pan.Optikum, Theater Pikante, The Bombastics*, This Maag*, Three of a Kind, WallStreetTheatre, Zirkus Gonzo
This collaboration is part of Platform 4:UK, a programme supported by Arts Council England and delivered by XTRAX that is designed to support the international promotion and export of UK street arts.