Why use the Directory?
The XTRAX Directory is here to facilitate working relationships, helping artists to promote their shows and organisers to programme their events.
The XTRAX Directory can help you to:
- Increase your profile in the UK and internationally;
- Build your professional network;
- Have a one-stop place to keep all your information;
- Research festivals;
- Discover artists for your event;
How to use XTRAX ID:
- Promoters can use the directory to help generate programme ideas;
- Artists can use the directory to find potential bookers;
- Everyone can use the ID to extend their network of contacts and promote their work internationally;
- Organisations* can populate their profile with images and films to bring their work to life;
- Create a profile for FREE to see and share contact details
The Directory is completely free to use, so sign-up today!
*XTRAX is not liable or responsible for any third-party content on the XTRAX Directory. Third-party content includes film, video, photography and written word posted and uploaded by any other third parties. Content of XTRAX ID profiles is the responsibility of the XTRAX ID account holder.
Talawa Theatre Company
Talawa is the UK’s primary Black led touring theatre company. Our work is informed by the wealth and diversity of the Black…
MBD creates and delivers bespoke experiences that share untold stories to inform, entertain and inspire people from all walks of life. MBD…
Kate McStraw – Producer
Kate McStraw is an independent Creative Producer working across the arts and cultural sector with individual artists, independent companies and national organisations….
“Embrulho”arises from the search to create a show which serves as a driver for the public to look more around, leaving aside…