Why use the Directory?
Find a How-to guide to making a profile here.
The XTRAX Directory is here to facilitate working relationships, helping artists to promote their shows and organisers to programme their events.
The XTRAX Directory can help you to:
- Increase your profile in the UK and internationally;
- Build your professional network;
- Have a one-stop place to keep all your information;
- Research festivals;
- Discover artists for your event;
How to use XTRAX Directory:
- Promoters can use the Directory to help generate programme ideas;
- Artists can use the Directory to find potential bookers;
- Everyone can use the Directory to extend their network of contacts and promote their work internationally;
- Organisations* can populate their profile with images and films to bring their work to life;
- Create a profile for FREE to see and share contact details
The Directory is completely free to use, so sign-up today!
*Content on XTRAX ID profiles is the responsibility of the XTRAX ID account holder. XTRAX is not liable or responsible for any third-party content on the XTRAX Directory and assumes that the XTRAX ID account holder has sought the relevant permissions for all third-party-content. Third-party content includes film, video, photography and written words posted and uploaded by XTRAX ID account holder. XTRAX may use XTRAX ID content for to promote the Directory and the organisation’s body of work.
Talawa Theatre Company
Talawa is the UK’s primary Black led touring theatre company. Our work is informed by the wealth and diversity of the Black…
MBD creates and delivers bespoke experiences that share untold stories to inform, entertain and inspire people from all walks of life. MBD…
Johannes Bellinkx’ visual language cannot be captured in a narrative or discourse and is characterised by its low-threshold and open character.
Tetes de Mules
The company creates shows and spontaneous events, with the purpose of bringing some lively disorder in the centre of towns and villages.