Why use the Directory?
The XTRAX Directory is here to facilitate working relationships, helping artists to promote their shows and organisers to programme their events.
The XTRAX Directory can help you to:
- Increase your profile in the UK and internationally;
- Build your professional network;
- Have a one-stop place to keep all your information;
- Research festivals;
- Discover artists for your event;
How to use XTRAX ID:
- Promoters can use the directory to help generate programme ideas;
- Artists can use the directory to find potential bookers;
- Everyone can use the ID to extend their network of contacts and promote their work internationally;
- Organisations* can populate their profile with images and films to bring their work to life;
The Directory is completely free to use, so sign-up today!
*XTRAX is not liable or responsible for any third-party content on the XTRAX Directory. Third-party content includes film, video, photography and written word posted and uploaded by any other third parties. Content of XTRAX ID profiles is the responsibility of the XTRAX ID account holder.
Talawa Theatre Company
Talawa is the UK’s primary Black led touring theatre company. Our work is informed by the wealth and diversity of the Black…
MBD creates and delivers bespoke experiences that share untold stories to inform, entertain and inspire people from all walks of life. MBD…
Compañía de Circo eia – Espera
After their studies at Carampa, circus school of Madrid and Doch, Stockholm University of dance and circus, Celso and Francesca focused on…
Out There International Festival
Out There 2019 was the biggest and most ambitious programme yet, attracting record crowds of around 63,000 for some of the most…