Why use the Directory?
The XTRAX Directory is here to facilitate working relationships, helping artists to promote their shows and organisers to programme their events.
The XTRAX Directory can help you to:
- Increase your profile in the UK and internationally;
- Build your professional network;
- Have a one-stop place to keep all your information;
- Research festivals;
- Discover artists for your event;
How to use XTRAX ID:
- Promoters can use the directory to help generate programme ideas;
- Artists can use the directory to find potential bookers;
- Everyone can use the ID to extend their network of contacts and promote their work internationally;
- Organisations* can populate their profile with images and films to bring their work to life;
- Create a profile for FREE to see and share contact details
The Directory is completely free to use, so sign-up today!
*Content on XTRAX ID profiles is the responsibility of the XTRAX ID account holder. XTRAX is not liable or responsible for any third-party content on the XTRAX Directory and assumes that the XTRAX ID account holder has sought the relevant permissions for all third-party-content. Third-party content includes film, video, photography and written words posted and uploaded by XTRAX ID account holder. XTRAX may use XTRAX ID content for to promote the Directory and the organisation’s body of work.
Talawa Theatre Company
Talawa is the UK’s primary Black led touring theatre company. Our work is informed by the wealth and diversity of the Black…
MBD creates and delivers bespoke experiences that share untold stories to inform, entertain and inspire people from all walks of life. MBD…
Apocalyptic Circus- Linn Brodén
Linn Brodén and Tom Richmond created the family run company Apocalyptic Circus in 2012. The aim is to create circus theatre shows…
Ino Kollketiv was born from the desire to join together as a group of women to practice hand-to-hand and group acrobatics. We…