This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working, organised and creative individual to join our team, the Project Managers of XTRAX are responsible for the planning and delivery of a range of projects and events.
- Recruitment Pack, including background information about XTRAX and Without Walls, a Job Description and Person Specification. Available as a PDF here, and Word Document here
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring form
- Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 depending on experience
- Hours of work: Full time (40 hours per week including lunch breaks)
- Duration of Post: Fixed term until March 31st 2023
- Start Date: As soon as possible
About the role
The post holder will work across the organisation, as part of a collaborative team, and taking an independent lead on an allocated portfolio of activity. They will work at a senior level, liaising with artists and project partners and leading meetings with stakeholders and board members. They have responsibility for large projects and manage budgets and financial reports as well as being involved in monitoring and evaluation.
XTRAX has a national and international reputation in the dynamic and varied field of Outdoor Arts festivals, and our day-to-day work involves working with artists, festivals and a range of partners to deliver new arts works to audiences across the country and internationally, raising the profile of this important and accessible area of the arts.
If you would like to apply, please send us:
- A CV – which should detail your key skills, employment or voluntary experience relevant to this role, including responsibilities held and relevant education or vocational training. Please include two referees, one of which should be your current or most recent employer or someone else who has worked with you in a capacity relevant to this role. They will not be approached until after the interviews and with permission from you.
- A cover letter – telling us why you are interested in this position, how your skills and experience meet the needs of the role and any support or development you require to be successful in the position.
- Our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form – this will be separated from your application at the shortlisting stage, but it helps us to understand and improve who our advertisements are reaching. You can download the form here. Completion of the form is voluntary.
Please send your completed application to Adam Cooper at email@example.com with the subject header ‘Project Manager’.
If you wish to have an informal conversation about this role then contact our General Manager Annika Edge at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for completed applications is 10 am on Tuesday 25 January. Interviews will take place the following week on 1 or 2 February.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Image credit: Sphera by Humanhood performed as part of Dancing City in Canary Wharf