Registrations for this event have now closed, sign up for our newsletter to find out about future opportunities and events.
We’re excited to announce a new online programme, XTRAX Global Conversations: Korea Connections, a series of online conversations for UK and Korean outdoor artists and producers who want to develop their understanding of each other’s contexts, including opportunities for seeing and presenting outdoor work in both countries.
The programme will take place across both British and Korean timezones 30 November – 10 December, offering sessions on how to bring work to the UK and South Korea and introductions to the outdoor arts sector in each area.
Topics covered will include:
- Conventions for creating and touring outdoor work
- Key cultural differences and practices in each country
- Advice on pricing and promoting your work for the international market
- Where to look for funding and presentation opportunities
- An overview of the key events, festivals, and support organisations in both Korea and the UK
- Insights into the future landscape for international touring in both countries in the context of Covid-19 and climate emergency
- An opportunity to see examples of artists’ work from both countries
Applications close Monday 15 November, 5pm (GMT).
Image credit: Gandini Juggling at Seoul Street Arts Festival