XTRAX is working with Festival Spoffin to present a UK focus which will span both the artistic and professional programme. This collaboration is designed to promote UK and Irish outdoor arts in the Netherlands, and broker relationships between UK, Irish and Dutch outdoor promoters and artists.
Supported by Arts Council England, the UK Focus at the Spoffin Festival will feature work from eight UK companies:
- Avanti Display – The Spurting Man
- Company Chameleon – Push
- Mimbre – Lifted
- Oceanallover – Egg/Ei (special cooperation with Misiconi Dance Company from the Netherlands)
- Safetycatch Theatre – Doctor! Doctor!!
- Bernath Imre – Social Salto
- Southpaw Dance Company – Icarus
- Strong Lady Productions – Strong Lady
- An Overview of Outdoor Arts in the UK and Ireland – perfect for artists and presenters wanting to get an introduction to the UK and Irish sectors.
- OutdoorArtsUK On the Road – an informal discussion, information-sharing and networking over breakfast.
- Spoffin and XTRAX pitches – Dynamic presentations of new projects by British and international companies.
- A networking lunch – an informal chance to meet professionals from the UK.