The Circus Arts Forum is the UK’s only independant development and advocasy organisation.
Our main activities are
– setting up circus Development projects
– Advocating and promoting throughout the UK
– Facilitating research into the benifits of circus
– Facilitating the sharing of information and opportunities
The aims of CAF are ;
– To raise the profile of circus as a cultural activity
– To ensure that circus is a viable industry offering secure and worthwhile employment
– To promote training and sharing of skills
– To provide a forum between the different facets of the industry
The ways in which we are currently working include –
Giving a positive image of circus to the outside world; correcting misapprehensions about circus as an art form and as a commercially viable entertainment; encouraging dialogue within the community so that a united front can be presented when needed.