Circle of Two is an international circus/physical theatre company formed in 1999 by Celia Mendizabal and Ralph Taylor.
Celia and Ralph graduated in 2001 by the Central School of Speech and Drama and The Circus Space in London with a degree in BA (Hons.)Theatre Practice, Contemporary Circus.
Celia completed a Masters of Arts Degree in 2013 at the University of Surrey, where she took the course on Theatre Studies, conducting research on Puppetry and Masks.
Celia and Ralph have worked together in street theatre, circus and cabaret for more than twelve years. They are also experienced in teaching circus workshops to people of all ages.
They have a variety of shows and acts, including physical theatre, puppetry and different acrobatic disciplines such as trapeze and acrobatic balancing.
Amongst many others, credits include:
• WeiWuYing Children’s Theatre Festival, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2017
• V Festival Internacional de Cir&CO Castilla y León, 2017
• Bilboko Kalealdia, Bilbao, 2017
• La Mercè, Barcelona, 2016
• Umore Azoka, Leioa, 2016
• Stoppested Verden, Hamar, Norway, 2015
• Big Day Out, St. Patrick’s Festival, Dublin, Ireland, 2015
• Watch This Space Festival, National Theatre London, UK 2015
• Festival Les Affranchis, La Fleche, France 2014
• Spark Children’s Festival, Leicester, UK 2014
• Festival Mondial des Théâtres de Marionnettes, France 2013
• Mimos. Périgueux, France. Prix Mim’Off 2012
• Le Cirque Educatif, France. Trophée Pierre Bertin and Prix du Club du Cirque 2010
• Festival International du Cirque de Massy. France. 2009
• International Festival of Circus Arts, Izhevsk, Russia. Rosgoscirk award 2009