We share our knowledge with professionals and organise training to help people develop their practice and get excited about outdoor arts.
We programme sessions for artists and events managers alike, giving them the skills and know-how needed to succeed in this amazing sector. The team excels at creating a friendly environment where attendees come away feeling confident, better informed and well-connected.
Our knowledge and ability mean we are the first port of call in the UK for panellists and guest speakers, having taken part in events in Barcelona, Spain, Seoul, South Korea and closer to home in London and Cardiff.
Get in touch to discuss how we can offer tailored support.
Past projects include:
- Seminar for UK Outdoor Artists on Show Pricing and International Touring (2017)
- Seminar for UK Street Artists: How to sell your work in Europe (2016)
- Theatre Tax Relief Seminar (2015)
- XTRAX on Tour (2015)
- Professional Development Seminars for Artists and Promoters (2013)
- Seminar: How to sell your work in Europe (2012)
- ISAN Ideas Summit (2011)