Education: Diploma of drama at Jamal eddin Al Melady Institute
Higher Diploma in the field of film making from the International Institute for cinema: London Film School.
A member of the Free Theatre troupe, which was founded in 1970 and Director of Finance and Administration
Director of the National Theatre of Tripoli after the blessed revolution of February 17, – a member of the National troupe of theatrical Arts – a member of the Union of Artists- Libya.
Received a sublime Medal from Britains HM Queen Elizabeth II, on a program of charitable activities, which he: a program under the name: Reunion during the period from 1999 to 2010.
* Participated in most theatre festivals inside Libya.
* Participated in a number of Arab and international festivals, including:
• Asilah Cultural Festival in Morocco in 1988 by the play The bleeding by the Moroccan writer Mohamed Al Miskeen and directed by Moroccan artist Abdul Razak bin Issa.
• The 25th Amateurs festival in Morocco by the play you know people after living with them composed by: Sulieman Al Mabruk and directed by Mustafa al-Misrati.
• The first Maghreb Theatre Festival In the city of Al Jadida in 1989-90 by the play She is dear (acting) based on a play by Muhajer Brisbane directed by Mustafa al-ýMisrati.
• International Theatre Festival of Carthage in 1990 by the play Sinbad (acting) written by Shawqi Khamis, directed by Fathi Kahlul.
•The Experimental Theatre Festival in Cairo in 2003 by the play Query (acting) composed and directed by Abdullah Zaroug.
• The Experimental Theatre Festival in Cairo in 2004 by the play The Ghoul (acting) written by Dr. Sabri directed by Hasan Gerfal.
• Damascus Theatre Festival in 2004 by the play The Ghoul (acting) written by Dr. Sabri directed by Hasan Gerfal.
• The Experimental Theatre Festival Cairo 2005 by the play The cage (acting) prepared and directed by Omar Hendr.
• Arab Forum for Childrens Theatre in Sousse 2005 in the play Tales (acting) written by Youssef Al-Sharif prepared and directed by Abdullah Al-Azhari.
• The Experimental Theatre Festival in Cairo in 2006 by the play Outside the range of entertainment (acting) set up and directed by Fathi Kahlul.
•Damascus Theatre Festival 2006 as a guest of honour.
•Festival of Cebu 2006 in Romania, by a play A writer who has not written anything (technical management) by the author; Ahmed al-Faqih.
•Presented a paper for The International Cultural Festival Theatre (African session 2009), Algeria.
•A paper for International Cultural Festival Theatre (African session 2009), Algeria.
* One of the jury members for a number of school theatre festivals during the period from 1995 -2008.
* Volunteer charity work since 1999 until 2010 through supervising the Reunion program for reunifying Libyan children with their foreign mothers who were separated from their fathers, and organizing mutual visits for both sides.
* Received a Certificate of appreciation on the same program from the International Committee for the auspices of voluntary charity work and Social service in London.
* receive a certificate of appreciation on the same program from the International Committee for the auspices of voluntary charity work. Social service in London.
* Also received a certificate of appreciation from the Government of the Netherlands and a certificate of appreciation from the Czech ambassador in Tripoli and a certificate of appreciation from the British ambassador on the same charity program.
* Received an award for the best third role actor from among 600 actors who attended the seventh festival for the Performing Arts in Libya for his role in the play Jalu a story by the Libyan writer As-Sadek Al-Nayhoum, dramatized by Mansour Abu Shnaff, directed by Mohammed Al-Ellagi and produced by The Free Theatre.