This week we are delighted to be co-hosting an e-learning and information sharing experience with Circostrada, the European Network for Circus and Street Arts.
Originally planned as a three-day residential laboratory in April, this years edition of the CS Lab has shifted its format to accommodate the circumstances dictated by the COVID-19 pandemic. The lab now moves to a virtual format and will look at Leadership in Times of Crisis through a series of online workshops, discussions and inspirational talks that bring together Circostada members and XTRAX guests working in the Outdoor Arts and Circus.
Starting on Wednesday 3rd June the programme will also feature a series of keynote sessions open all across the sector and is expected to bring together hundreds of international professionals in the fields of Outdoor Arts, including festivals, artists, producers, creation and performance spaces, cultural centres and development agencies from across Europe.
Registration has now closed for the keynote events however we will be sharing the webinar videos as they become available on this page. You can also follow the conversation online with @XtraxArts and @circostrada on twitter and keep an eye on this page for links to the webinars and resources as they are made available online.
– Leadership in times of crisis | How can we best manage our teams and organisations in times of crisis?
– Developing diverse and inclusive leadership practices | How can we genuinely embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in the Street Arts and Circus sectors?
– Advocacy for change | How to advocate effectively for greater recognition and support?
– Vicki Amedume – Artistic Director and Founder of Upswing
– Hilary Carty – Director of the Clore Leadership Programme
– Michael Hoar – Independent Consultant
– Bettina Linstrum – ArtsAgenda – Coach and Creative Consultant
This event demonstrates our continuing our commitment to supporting the UK and International Outdoor Art sector creatively during these unprecedented times.
Co-organised by XTRAX, Circostrada, and ARTCENA
With the support of: