Visiting Arts’ purpose is to strengthen intercultural understanding through the arts.
What we do
* Provide information and intelligence in order to strengthen intercultural dialogue and understanding
* Create opportunities for artists to explore new connections
* Expand the skills and knowledge of new and existing cultural players for a diverse and sustainable arts environment
Among other things we:
* create, produce and distribute: our free monthly e-newsletter, help-sheets, targeted briefings… and the latest advice through print, web and word of mouth
* organise and run training programmes, in-country workshops, R&D country-visits and networking events
* establish and foster opportunities for ground-breaking artist exchanges, promote cutting edge exhibitions and contribute to some of the world?s biggest and most innovative festivals
From Afghanistan to Zanzibar, we work with the most exciting next generation of artists and cultural players, inviting them to the UK, expanding knowledge and horizons and championing intercultural working. Subscribe to our FREE, monthly e-newsletter.